Technology Use Guidelines for Elementary/Middle School Students (adapted from the Hermosa Beach School District)
I can use this website to:
1. Send message to people all over the world.
2. Find information and news for school related projects.
3. Share information or projects I have created at school with people all over the world.
4. Discuss topics related to school with groups of people in different locations.
5. Visit many interesting places including libraries.
I agree to the following responsibilities while using the computer/website at school:
1. I will use the computer/website only for purposes related to school.
2. I will use appropriate language while communicating through the computer/website.
3. Information I find can be used to support my school project. I must give credit to author of the information. I may not give information I find to other people without theauthor’s permission. (Ask instructor if you have any questions)
4. I will not harm or destroy equipment, materials or information stored or represented on the computer/website.
5. I will not read other peoples’ mail or files without their permission.
6. I will report any problems, misuse of equipment, and/or inappropriate materials to my teacher, computer aide, or principal.
7. I can use the school computers or access this website before and after school, ONLY if there is adult supervision.
8. I understand that Internet use is monitored by school administration and all my activity is recorded through Websense.
9. I will not use the computer/website to bully, humiliate, harrass, intimidate or threaten fellow students, faculty, staff or other community members.
10. I will not use the computer/website to violate any of the rules and regulations in the Parent/Student Handbook of Saint Sebastian School.
Content copyright . Mr. Quinto. All rights reserved.